The Application Process for the 38th Annual Spotlight on Talent Competition is Closed. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
ONLINE APPLICATION (Preferred)
New Online Process for 2021! Please read these instructions CAREFULLY to apply online: We have a three(3) step process
- The first step of the application is to review SOT 2021 Competition and Regulations. You will be asked to “Agree”; once you agree you will complete the application. ALL Fields must be entered.
- NEW for 2021: If you have an Accompaniment MP3, you can upload your MP3 from your computer or thumb drive as part of the application. BEFORE uploading the MP3, please rename it to ContestantName.mp3 or GroupName.mp3, NOT the name of the song. For example, solo- barbarafriedman.mp3 or group- dancingstars.mp3
- Complete the payment Step using credit card or send check option. Solo Application fee is $40, and Group Application fee – $40 1st participant, $5 each additional person, up to $85 max. Please have your credit card ready.
Exception Processing for Payment or MP3 Upload:
- PAYMENT — Payment must be made before February 1, 2021, although payment is preferred at the time of application. Our exception process does allow credit card payment as a separate step if someone other than the applicant is paying. Please select Check or Deferred Payment when completing the application, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to pay separately online. An email will be sent to you with a link to pay. If you don’t receive an email within 24 hrs., check Junk mail.
- MP3 Upload —- If someone other than the applicant is uploading the MP3, there is a separate step to upload an MP3. Click here MP3 upload to upload a separate MP3- reminder it must be ContestantName.mp3 or GroupName.mp3, NOT the name of the song. For example, solo- barbarafriedman.mp3 or group- dancingstars.mp3
Spotlight Solo Application
Spotlight Group Application
PAPER APPLICATION METHOD
The use of Paper Applications is still permitted as well as the receipt of checks. Our preferred method is to have you apply and pay online. Note you can apply online and choose the option to send a check.
If you prefer to use a paper application, you can click below to download the paper applications, scan it and return it to the producers to email@example.com, or you can mail it to HACA, PO Box 1131, Dade City, FL 33526.
Checks must also be mailed to HACA, PO Box 1131, Dade City, FL 33526.